Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ah, what the heck... The Music Meme

(stolen from Partly Divine who stole it from Welsh Pixie)

The Music Meme

What does next year have in store for me?
Climbing To The Moon - Eels

What's my love life like?
Just a Gigolo (I Ain't Got Nobody) - Louis Prima

What do I say when life gets hard?
Here We Go Again - Ray Charles

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Take Me Down To The Infirmary - Cracker

(particularly after a night of drinking)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
I'll Back You Up - Dave Matthews Band

What is my ideal career?
Cleanin' Windows - Van Morrison
(I'm trying to go back into Tech Support... get it?)

Your favorite saying?
Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay

Favorite place?
Never Been To Spain - Three Dog Night

What do/did I think of my parents?
Sick Of Goodbyes - Cracker

Ideal First Date?
Making Love And Music - Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show

Describe Myself.
I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel

The thing I like doing most?
Rockin' the Suburbs - Ben Folds

The song that describes my significant other?
Imaginary Girl - The Bees (U.S.)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Homesick - Soul Asylum

How will I die?
Limo Wreck - Soundgarden

1 comment:

cherreh said...

Awesome.
The Ray Charles one made me laugh.