Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting Just A Bit Out Of Hand, Don't You Think?

So, I was on IMDB, checking out trailers... specifically the trailer for the Golden Compass, which is being touted as the next Lord of the Rings, but it looks to me a bit more like The Chronicles of Narnia. Before the trailer played, I was made to sit through a preview of Jeff Goldblum's new project coming to DVD, called Philadelphia. Now, no judgement on the quality of Philadelphia, here, but what the fuck? I understand that as media and programming becomes more and more available on the internet, the money has to come from somewhere, and advertisements are a virtual inevitability, but do I REALLY have to sit through a commercial in order to watch ANOTHER COMMERCIAL?!?!?! Does this kind of thing bother anyone else?

1 comment:

cherreh said...

*giggling with hand over mouth*